Thursday, February 13, 2014

Basic Search Engine Optimization Strategies

http://workwithjohnwhite.com/search-engine-optimization-strategies/
Basic Search Engine Optimization Strategies
In some cases it seems like a big struggle to keep ahead of the curve in regards to search engine optimization strategies for your site. In some of my previous blog posts, I give a few tips and strategies to push your site to the top.



SEO in John's world

I have a couple sites and blogs but the one I'm concentrating on lately has to do with three weeks old. By utilizing the blog seo tips in my other short articles, we will see your page hits grow

Search Engine Optimization Strategies
I use that plugin as part of a "gauge" on how well my site ranks against other sites worldwide. On my first couple days with another site i own it started out at a 6 million Global and a 2 million US Rank. I admit I'm not a guru at page ranking but I do know how to shake the system a bit Lol.

In this short article I'm not going to go over much what I had already discussed in my previous article. My main goal is to provide value and not repeat myself excessive. There are numerous topics to cover in the search engine optimization industry but I will cover the main one today.



SEO and having UNIQUE CONTENT

One search engine optimization strategy I will repeat over and over is that you should always have your own unique and original content on your site or blog. That is a big one if you want to rank high on the search engines.



SEO and the Google has issues syndrome

The newest was a big change in regard to how good your content is written, and how much. To get a better rank you should have at least 500 words or more in your content. It only takes a couple minutes to write that extra content.



Search Engine Optimization Strategies and keeping it real

Much we have talked about having unique content, which is basically written by your own fingers and mind. These are easy yet essential actions to having a leading visibility on the search engines.

By complying with those guidelines, you don't really need to stress over the following Google algorithm control because you will already have what Google desires. Since your content makes feeling and is interesting to them in some method, in return you will see more return visitors to your site. Your site will likewise have a "long-lasting" visibility due to the good content.

I have found out a great deal about the SEO industry and am intending on sharing every little thing I have found out on my blog. These are the fundamental guidelines for optimization and there are certainly advanced tweeks you can do. Ideally you take these fundamental search engine optimization strategies in to factor to consider and I will see you on top of the positions!


In some cases it seems like a big struggle to keep ahead of the curve in regards to search engine optimization strategies for your site. In some of my previous blog posts, I give a few tips and strategies to push your site to the top. One search engine optimization strategy I will repeat over and over is that you should always have your own unique and original content on your site or blog. That is a big one if you want to rank high on the search engines. Ideally you take these fundamental search engine optimization strategies in to factor to consider and I will see you at the top of the positions!

No comments:

Post a Comment